|The Australian Institute of Nuclear Science and Engineering|
Nominations Close: Monday, 15 September 2008
Applications for 2009 AINSE Research Awards are now open.
Today, nuclear science at the Lucas Heights Science and Technology Centre is devoted to supporting activities and research in a wide range of disciplines especially those which incorporate Australia's national research priorities.
Areas of particular interest include:
· researching climate change
· the management of water resources
· the study of air pollution
· studying the structural integrity of materials
· radiobiological research
· medical physics and imaging
· materials science
The list of available facilities can be found in the Users Guide at AINSE User Guides 2009
In addition to the on-line application form, there are links on the Research Awards page to other key documents which are vital to creating a valid application:
· Guidelines for preparation of applications ~ Please read this document before starting an application as it highlights the information you will be required to submit and is presented in the same sequence as the application form.
· Users Guides contain information on facilities available to AINSE Research Award applicants.
· Conditions and Procedures 2009 contains administrative details of AINSE Research Awards.
Please forward this information on to those of your colleagues who may be interested.
The closing date for applications is 15th September, 2008.
For further information, please see the AINSE website:
Or contact AINSE on Ph. +61 2 9717 3376 or via E-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).